How to Delete Norton Account?
Cancelling/closing your Norton Antivirus account is just as easy as writing an email, because, really, that’s basically all you have to do. I shouldn’t even create a list of steps in order to get this thing done, because I don’t believe that steps are necessary for this specific tutorial. However, if you are one of our regular readers who’s used to our form of writing and how we explain things, don’t worry, because we’ll go ahead and do it anyway!
Delete Norton Account – Step By Step Tutorial
1. If you want to close your account right now then simply open up a new tab in your web browser.
2. Enter the following url in your browser or click on the link: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact?entsrc=redirect_pubweb.
3. Click the yellow button on the left side of the page that says “Chat Now” to contact customer support.
4. Ask the Norton customer service team to help you terminate your account permanently.
5. Provide them will the information that they need such as your name, customer number, username, etc.
6. Wait until the cancellation of your account has been confirmed.
After deleting your Norton account permanently you will lose access to all products and services associated with that account, so make sure to make wise decisions before doing something that you might regret in the future.
Norton is an excellent Antivirus, if you already have an account and, you have access to it, why cancel it? The worst thing that could happen is that they’ll save you, your computer, and your personal information from a virus attack or something like that. But then again what you probably don’t want is to be charged for another period of service, in that case go ahead and do what you have to do. Hope this helps!