How to Delete Tango Account?
Tango is a cross platform messaging application software for smartphones developed by TangoME, which allows users to make free video calls as long as they have access to the internet.
In this page you will learn how to delete your Tango App account permanently. If you are having problems closing your account, or, if you simply don’t know how it’s done follow the steps below.
Delete Tango.me Account – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to the Tango support center at http://www.tango.me/new-request/.
2. Fill out a support request. Enter your email address in the first field box.
3. Enter your Tango registered phone number.
4. Specify which type of device you’re using.
5. Type the name of the country where you are currently located.
6. Select “I want to delete my Tango Account” from the drop down menu located below where it says “What type of issue are you writing about?”.
7. Enter the subject of your request.
8. Write a description.
9. Enter the captcha code and click “Submit”.
10. Now open Tango in your phone, change your name to “Delete Me”, and you are done!
I don’t know if you’ll be able to reactivate your account once you’ve deleted it, however, if you really want to close your Tango account permanently make sure that you’ve saved all the information that you need, because once it’s gone I’m sure you won’t be able to get it back.
References and Resources: