How to Delete Spotify Account?
Spotify is a commercial music streaming service and also a social networking service for people who really love music, registered users can enjoy millions of tracks on Spotify.com every day using any mobile device as well as on desktop and laptop computers. The service supports Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian, BlackBerry, Linux, OS X, and many more operating systems.
In this page you will learn how to permanently delete your Spotify.com account, so if you don’t know or understand how the whole account termination process works, or if you are having problems just follow the steps below and I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
Delete Spotify Account – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to www.spotify.com and login to your account.
2. Now go to the site’s contact support page and fill out the contact form.
3. The next step is to select “Remove/Cancelling Spotify” from the first drop down list.
4. Now select “Delete/Close My Spotify Account” from the second drop-down list.
5. Tell them why you want to close your account, simply select one of the reasons from the third drop-down list.
6. Now in the subject box, type the subject of your message, don’t forget to include all your user information, including your name and the email address that you used to sign up for this service.
7. Click “Submit”.
Now simply wait for an email confirmation letter that will be sent to you by the Spotify team confirming that your account has been deleted forever. Don’t forget that after closing your account for good you will never be able to access it again, and you will lose all stored information, playlists and other settings permanently. I advise you to think it through before moving forward with this idea, otherwise you will end up doing something that you might regret in the future.