How to Delete ooVoo Account?
ooVoo is a video chat and instant messaging client developed by ooVoo LLC, it is available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS. The service allows you to make free video calls, which include video chat and text chat, web video chat, video messaging, instant messaging, and file sharing.
I find ooVoo pretty cool and useful, so I really don’t understand why someone would like to delete his or her account, however, I’m aware of the fact that not everyone likes the service, so I will move on to explain how to close your account permanently right now.
Delete ooVoo Account – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to ooVoo.com and login to your account.
2. Hover over where it says “ooVoo”, select “My Profile”, and then click on “Edit My Profile”.
3. Type “inactive” in the display name field.
4. Remove your picture.
5. Go to “ooVoo” once again, select “Settings”, then select “Privacy” and disallow your profile so no one can find you.
6. Now go to “ooVoo” one more time, select “Emails” and uncheck the boxes under “Notification”.
7. The last step is to uninstall ooVoo from your computer or mobile device.
That’s it, as you can see deleting your ooVoo account is easy and quick. I hope this information was useful for you, also don’t forget that you can come back to this website to get help if you happen to have problems shutting down your account for good. Simply leave us a message and we’ll get back to you to try to help you out as soon as we can.