How to Delete Google Account?
Google is the world’s biggest internet company, it is known for its wide range of products and services such as Google search (Search Engine), Gmail (Free Email Service), Google Plus (Social Network), Google Voice, Google Maps, Google Earth, Google Docs, Adwords, and more.
In this page you will learn how to delete your Google account permanently, if you are having problems closing or cancelling your account, or, if you simply don’t know how to do it, then follow the steps below and we’ll show you how.
Keep in mind that after deleting your Google account permanently you won’t be able to access any of Google’s products or services which have been registered under the email address that you want to cancel, that means that if you had blogger blogs under that specific account you won’t be able to access them again, if you had a Gmail account you won’t be able to access that either, and so on and so forth.
Delete Google.com Account – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Login to the Google Accounts homepage at https://www.google.com/accounts/Login
2. Now click where it says “Close account and delete all services and info associated with it”.
3. The next step is to select the following options:
– Yes, I want to delete my account
– Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transactions.
Closing your Google Account permanently is easy and it doesn’t take much time either. Another cool fact is that you can restore or recover your account if you want to, simply go to the password assistance page at https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery, select “I don’t know my password” and then follow instructions to re-enable your account.